Precisionscreen – Pugmill – Scorpion Pugmill Additive Bin
With the installation of the optional Additive Bin the Scorpion Pugmill can be configured to produce cement stabilised materials efficiently in a single pass.
The Standard Additive Bin is suitable for adding cement powder or similar to the normal feed material of the Pugmill. It is independently variable and can be calibrated to feed out at rates up to approximately 3-4% of normal production rates for the Pugmill. When production rates are reduced the Cement Additive bin may be used to add greater percentages if required.
The Additive bin is integrated with the Pugmill controls so that it stops and starts with the same remote control. The standard Additive Bin incorporates a fully galvanised stair way and walkway for safe access during operation and loading of the hopper.
New Option (to be used in conjunction with the additive bin):
- Low profile cement storage tank of up to 30 ton of GP cement storage capacity
- On board transfer compressor
- Powered by a reliable CAT 3054c Diesel Engine
- Diesel capacity of approx. 120ltrs
- Simple procedure for topping up Pugmill Additive bin on a regular basis
- Can be used in conjunction with similar ISO tanks for additional on site storage.
- Built in Vent system
- Australian Standard compliance access
- Discharge rate approx. 1 cubic metre /minute
- Transportable via Tilt Tray – for ease of drop off and pick up – no cranes required.