Sandvik – Jaw Crusher – QJ341
The QJ341 is the largest in the Sandvik Q range of jaw crushers. It has been designed to meet the needs of the operator seeking a high performance mobile jaw crusher which is both reliable and durable. With a large feed opening and unique high crushing speed it is capable of delivering high outputs with excellent reduction ratios.
The powerful jaw crusher is capable of handling the most challenging of quarry applications but equally capable in the recycle segment with its large under-belt clearances and equipped with an over-band magnet, natural fines conveyor and remote control as standard.
Features and Values:
- Hydraulically adjustable CSS for a variety of applications
- Reverse crushing action to relieve blockages and crushing asphalt
- Automatic central lubrication system to reduce maintenance time
- User friendly PLC control system and colour screen for ease of operation
- Fitted with jaw level sensor, speed wheel on the main conveyor and engine load control system, which allow the machine to monitor and regulate its own feed, resulting in a continuous and uninterrupted crushing process and ultimately higher productivity
- Easy access to the engine compartment for easier serviceability
- Hydraulic raise and lower facility fitted to the main conveyor for clearance of rebar in recycling applications