Sandvik – Screening – QA140
This is the most compact mobile tracked screener in the Sandvik Q range. It has a double deck Single screen box and offers the option of a double deck, vibrating grid.
Its modern chassis is built to endure the toughest of environments and the machine has been designed for rapid set-up time and easy transportation. Powered by diesel hydraulics this machine is powerful enough to work at the quarry face yet compact enough for the inner city development or recycling centre. It is capable of producing high quality aggregates that are suitable for a number of applications.
Features and Values:
- Capable of high production rates due to its aggressive screening action
- High frequency double deck screen box designed for easy change of screen mesh
- Unique spreader plate to allow full use of screen mesh width
- Large volume hopper complete with remote control hydraulic tipping grid
- Hydraulically folding walkways for maintenance
- Radio controlled tracks as standard
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs