Sandvik – Scalping Plant – QE140 Robotrack
The evolution of the tracked scalping screens has been developed from this machine.
It is one of the most reliable compact scalpers available globally and with its heavy duty double deck vibrating grid it can take a feed size of up to 700mm (27 ½”). It can be used for scalping and screening a wide range of material including topsoil, waste and concrete.
Features and Values:
- Large total scalping area gives the highest rates of production in its class
- High speed scalping of a wide range of materials, yet compact and maneuverable on site
- A feed and discharge conveyor allows greater control of the material reduces stress on the machine and increases longevity
- Massive stockpiling capability with discharge height of 3158mm (10′ 4″)
- Simple, user friendly manual control levers for setup and operation
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs