Sandvik – Scalping Plant – QE440
The QE440 is the largest and most impressive mobile tracked scalper in the Sandvik Q range.
Developed for the serious aggregate producer it boasts 40% more screening area than its predecessor – the market leading QE340 and has wider and higher stockpiling conveyors to deal with the increased production capacity and facilitate larger stockpiles.
With a wide variety of screen deck options such as mesh, punch plate, bofor deck or tines, the machine can be configured to match the specific application and material requirements. This is a truly versatile machine that is guaranteed to meet our customer’s needs.
Features and Values:
- Class leading scalping area allows for enormous rates of production
- Hardox hopper as standard
- Heavy duty screen box with uniquely high throw and aggressive action
- Massive stockpiling capability through integrated hydraulic conveyors
- Can be configured from a 3 way to a 2 way split
- Hydraulic jacking legs for increased stability
- Hydraulic folding walkways for easy maintenance
- Designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs